I Love Fiber One Bars

Fiber-one-bars

I love Fiber One bars and this is my usual breakfast in the mornings along with a piece of fruit.  Because I have to be out of the house by 4:30 am to get to my first client, I don't have time to sit down and eat breakfast.  Breakfast is in my car.

$0.50 off 1 box Fiber One™ Chewy Bars or Meal Bars
Last week at boot-camp class, my sister and another exerciser were discussing how good the lemon bars by Fiber One taste.  I have been missing out since I usually just by their chocolate products.  I can tell you,  I was missing out!  They are delicious.  If you have never tried Fiber One grab the  coupon above.  The next time you are at the store, grab the lemon bars, you won't be disappointed.

  

Comments

  1. I find I need something a little heartier in the AM. I always eat a piece of whole wheat toast with peanut butter, honey, and banana. I eat it every day and it never gets old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had any Fiber One products....thanks for the coupons! I usually have oatmeal and fruit for breakfast, and a smoothie on the go when I'm ambitious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a free sample of the lemon bar and I liked it. I haven't bought them yet though. Thanks for the coupons. #wowlinkup

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's something about wrappers, especially food warppers, that is exciting and cool to me, so it just feels nice to eve hold on to a bar. It's like holding onto a new book compared to an old one! #wowlinkup

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband and daughter love these bars - I just don't like them but glad they are working for you. #wowlinkup

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the coupons! I'm not a big fan of the bars but I like their cereal :) #wowlinkup

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm the same way...I will miss out on yummy flavors because I am such a creature of habit and I always go with something chocolate :)

    #wowlinkup

    WhatTheHeckWhyNot?

    ReplyDelete
  8. 4:30 wow! I usually eat a bigger breakfast but my kids take those to school for snack.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think I have ever had a Fiber One bar before in my life. I cannot eat a lot of things so I don't think I can eat them anymore..... I do recall my mother trying to force feed me Fiber One Cereal way back when the brand just had a plain cereal....... Not so good, LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment