Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Workout Wednesdays - WOW

Deal of the Week


Like BlueFish & Element V Activewear and take 15% off your next purchase using the code FBFAN15


                                        
Destiny Bra

Destiny Bra


Check out their line here, just click on the catalog.
Bluefish Sport



Welcome to Workout Wednesday - WOW! Please take the time to visit our visiting blogs. Comment on the Co-host blogs The Frugal Exerciser and Femme Fitale Fit Club, and try to comment on a least 3 to 4 other blogs.  Remember to always follow-back if someone comments on your blog.





3 comments:

  1. Those are cute exercise outfits! I'm always looking to break my lulu addition and I haven't been thrilled with their products lately either. I've been doing barre classes and absolutely love them but LLL is breaking my bank ;)

    ReplyDelete